Phase 1 Reopening, May 18, 2020
The City of Bentonville began to reopen public lobbies and drive-through service beginning May 18, 2020. Citizens are encouraged to continue to conduct as much business as online as possible.
The following lobbies will reopen for business beginning May 18, 2020:
• Utility Billing – 117 West Central, first floor of City Hall, Bentonville, AR
• Utility Drive-through, 402 South Main Street, Bentonville, AR
• Municipal Complex 3200 SW Municipal Drive, Bentonville, AR
• Planning and Development - 305 SW A Street, Bentonville, AR
• Police Department Lobby - 908 SE 14th St, Bentonville, AR
• Bentonville Public Library – 405 S. Main Street, Bentonville, AR
• Bentonville District Court will resume regular court schedule - 2706 S Walton Blvd., Bentonville, AR
City Employees will practice social distancing and when they cannot do so – will wear a cloth covering over their nose and mouth when interacting with the public or other employees. Employee's temperatures will be monitored prior to beginning work and CDC and ADH guidelines will be followed.
The public is asked to wear a mask and limit time to conducting business only when inside City buildings. Members of the public may be required to wear a mask if in secured areas of City buildings.
The number of citizens will be limited to 10 or less in lobbies and citizens will be asked to wait outside to maintain those numbers.
Bentonville Parks and Recreation will have additional announcements concerning the opening of park facilities.
CDC / Whitehouse/ US Department of Health
Federal government website that includes, CDC guidelines, risks, symptoms, guidance resources, latest news and federal response.
The Arkansas Economic Development Commission is committed to helping businesses and employees combat the effects of COVID-19. On this page, a compiled a list of programs and resources, and we will continue to update this list as additional resources become available.
https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/programs-services/topics/novel-coronavirus - Arkansas Department of Health
https://www.hud.gov/coronavirus - Homeless Information and guideline
Hotline Price Gouging or Hoarding – US Department of Justice