- Parks & Recreation
- Melvin Ford Aquatic Center
- Melvin Ford Pool Parties
Melvin Ford Pool Parties
Summer 2023 party registration will open
Saturday, April 1st
Private Pool Parties
Reserve the entire pool
- 2 hours
- Prices starting at $250 includes 30 guests (can accommodate up to 200 guests)
- Food and drink are allowed within the concessions area
Days and Times Available:
Friday and Saturday
|Number of Guests||Price|
|Up to 30 guests||$250|
|Obstacle Course (additional fee)||$100*|
You will be charged for additional guests the day of your party.
Explanation of Fees
Charges include the usage of the pool with lifeguard supervision and a manager on duty.
The City reserves the right to increase staff (lifeguards) for safety purposes. This will be determined by management in which they will contact you should this apply to your party. The renter will be responsible for additional expenses.
Rules and Regulations
- Reservations must be paid in full the day of booking
- reservations cannot be made within the 48 hours prior to the intended date
- All regular pool rules are enforced
- Floatation devices must be approved by staff
- Glass of any kind is prohibited in all areas of the facility
- Outside party materials (decorations and food) may be brought in by the host. Food items may only be setup and consumed in the covered concessions area throughout the entire party. It is the responsibility of the host to setup, serve and remove such items.
- Alcohol may not be served, nor may any person who is intoxicated be allowed in the facility
- The party host may arrive 30 minutes prior, to setup
- Bentonville Parks and Recreation is not responsible for unattended or damaged items left at the facility.
Rental and deposit fees (if applicable) are refundable if cancellation is received 30 days or more prior to the date of the rental. If cancellation is received within 30 days of the scheduled reservation, the renter will receive 50% of their rental fee payment along with their deposit fee. If cancellation is received within 14 days of the event the entire rental fee and deposit will be forfeited. Transferring rental dates is allowed but must follow the above policy. Transfers will not incur the $10 administration fee.
In the event a rental reservation has to be cancelled due to inclement weather, a full refund will be given to the renting party if both parties are not able to reschedule. Inclement weather will be determined by Bentonville Parks and Recreation.