Engage. Discover. Promote. Volunteer
Our volunteers are vital to the daily operations of the library and play a critical role in helping to maintain Bentonville Public Library (BPL) as an enjoyable and exciting place to visit.
When you volunteer for BPL, you give an extraordinary gift to our shared community. Apply today!
For more information and volunteer guidelines, visit BPL's main page about Volunteering.
Volunteer Opportunities for All Ages
- Junior Partners - Children 8 to 12 years old with an accompanying parent/guardian, volunteering together.
- Teens - 13 to 18 years old and able to volunteer on a regular schedule.
- Adults - Over 18 years of age and able to physically move books from cart to shelf.
- Groups / Organizations - Organizations or corporate groups who want to make an impact in their community. We participate in Volunteerism Always Pays (VAP) programs!
- Specialized Volunteer Opportunities - These volunteer opportunities are positions that require a specialized skill set. Often, these positions require a long-term, regular commitment to fulfill a programming need. If you have a unique talent or experience, please share it with Bentonville Library.
Please note: Bentonville Public Library does not accept court ordered community service applicants.