- There are no alerts at this time.
In the leisure pool you can come workout walking the current in the lazy river.
Preschool Play is a great time for children to come enjoy the pool without the noise of the play features. This time is only the zero entry pool. At this time only kids 5 and under will have use of the pool.
Come join us for open swim time in our leisure pool throughout the week and over the weekends. You will find our zero entry pool with play structure, lazy river, basketball goals, lap lanes, and big red slide available during the week. Diving boards and blue drop slide will be available during weekend open swim.
We have a 25 yard, 10 lap lane competition pool available to members and non-members to lap swim during schedules lap swim hours. We do ask that you are open to sharing lanes with other swimmers.
During program hours throughout the week, there will be limited lanes available for lap swim.
Age limit for lap swimming is 12 years old.
We offer Dive Camps over holiday and summer breaks. These camps are set up for beginners and advanced divers. Camp is a great chance to try this amazing sport out! Private Dive Lessons are run throughout the year, for more information on these please proceed to the dive tab.
Ready for a splashing Birthday Party?
You can reserve our pool party room and you and 20 guests can enjoy the leisure pool during open swim. For more information and our pool party agreement click here.
Looking to learn how to swim or perfect your technique?
We offer group and private swim lessons.
- Group swim lessons meet on a regular schedule throughout the year. Our sessions have 8 classes, meeting twice a week for 4 weeks. Each lesson is 30 minutes long. Class sizes vary depending on age and skill level.
- Private swim lessons are set up often around your schedule. Instruction is provided between a single instructor and a single student. For more information on private swim lessons click here.
From youth to adults, we offer a great team experience!
- Barracudas is our youth recreational swim team. This team is great to continue to grow your swim technique, experience meets, and being part of a team.
- Masters Swim Team is a great group of adults at all fitness levels. Some needing a regular workout routine and others training to compete. This team also offers seasonal swim challenges and great swim community.
Youth Triathlon Team
Kids looking for a team environment to learn about triathlon events and competition.
Led by highly qualified coaches, participants receive training that embodies the full triathlon experience. Summer triathlon team works through all swimming, biking, and running requirements. Kids will be exposed to training safety, transition, and race day techniques.
Teams will also meet throughout the year for year-round swim training with primary focus and training on swimming and conditioning.