- District Court
If you receive a citation for a traffic or criminal incident it is important that you take note of the date, time and address of the Court to which the officer has cited you. This information is contained toward the top of your copy of the citation.
While certain citations may be resolved before your Court date, some cannot. If your citation has "Must Appear" written on it, then you must appear at Court on the given date and time. Additionally, you may receive a "Court Event Notice" in the mail that tells you that you "Must Appear" at Court on the given date and time.
For information regarding your citation you can go to Municipal Record Search. Choose the "Search Cases" at the top, left corner. You will be able to check your next court date as well as see prior cases. This search lists cases in the Bentonville District Court from May 2013 forward.
Should you wish to pay the citation and not appear in Court, your payment must be received before your designated Court date. Payment can be made at our office during regular business hours, sent through the mail or made online.
- How can I prepare for my court appearance?
- What happens if I miss my court date?
- Can I have the Public Defender appointed to represent me?
- Are there items I cannot bring to court?
- What form of payments are accepted?
- How can I make my monthly fine payment?
- How can I obtain a copy of the disposition on my case?