Right-of-Way Permit shall be required at all times and periods during which any work upon, in, under or above or about any street, alley, curb, gutter, sidewalk, or any public right-of-way within the City of Bentonville. If approved, a copy of the right-of-way permit cover page shall be posted at or near the street right-of-way line and shall be clearly visible from the street. Applicable bonds may be required depending on the type of work being performed.
Before submitting your application, please be sure to submit ALL of the required documents as shown on the checklist in the application. An incomplete application will not be processed.
- When do I need to apply for a Right-of-Way Permit?
- Please read the paragraph in the information section of this webpage. in short, any work within the City of Bentonville right of way will require a Right-of-Way permit. For specifics, please contact our office.
- What documents are required for submission?
- Please review the Right-of-Way Permit Application. A list of items required is included. Please note that only complete applications will be processed, so be sure that you double check the items required. Additional information may be requested depending on the complexity of the project.
- When can I start work?
- Once you have received conformation that your application has been processed and approved, you may start work given that there are no special conditions required. A copy of the right-of-way permit cover page shall be posted at or near the street right of way line and shall be clearly visible from the street.
- How does the permit need to be closed out?
- Routine inspections maybe required for your project. In order to closeout (final) the project a final inspection maybe required. Please contact the Street Department for project specific information.