The City of Bentonville is accepting applications from residents interested in serving on the Short-term Rental Work Group. City Council approved a resolution establishing a Short-term Rental Work Group consisting of nine members, serving for six months, to study short-term rentals in Bentonville. To learn more about the Short-term Rental Work Group, visit https://www.bentonvillear.com/1505/Short-term-Rental-Work-Group.
The city is specifically looking for applicants that are Bentonville residents or own property and that meet any of the following:
- Bentonville residents who do NOT own, operate or manage a short-term rental.
- A short-term rental property owner that resides on the property of the short-term rental unit.
- A short-term rental property owner that does not reside on the property of the short-term rental unit;
- A representative from a Bentonville short-term rental management company that manages properties in Bentonville;
- A representative from a Bentonville hotel or motel.
Interested residents can apply online at http://www.bentonvillear.com/305/Boards-Commissions or may obtain an application by calling 479-271-3112.
Application deadline is Friday, March 31, 2023.
# # #