Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Living & Visiting
How Do I...
Select a Category
Parks & Recreation
Utility Billing & Collections
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Pool Rental Reservation
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Pool Rental Reservation
No reservations will be taken over the phone.
Name / Organization
Number of Guests
(Include both swimmers and non-swimmers)
Age of Swimmers
- Up to 50 guests: $250* (3 lifeguards)
- 51 to100 guests: $300* (4 lifeguards)
- 100+ guests: Call for quote
- Wibit (additional fee): $100
- Additional Lifeguards: Additional fee may be applied*
Explanation of Fees
Charges include the usage of the pool with lifeguard supervision and a manager on duty. Swimmers 8 years old and under must have a 1:10 lifeguard to swimmer’s ratio. *The City reserves the right to increase staff (lifeguards) for safety purposes. This will be determined by management in which they will contact you should this apply to your party. The renter will be responsible for additional expenses in this case.
Rules & Regulations
- Reservations must be paid in full the day of booking
- A deposit equivalent to 50% of the rental fee is due the day of booking
- All regular pool rules are enforced
- Flotation device(s) use must be approved by the manager on duty
- Outside party materials (decorations and food) may be brought in by the host. Food items may only be setup and consumed in the covered concessions area throughout the entire party
- It is the responsibility of the host to setup, serve and remove such items.
- Alcohol may not be served, nor may any person who appears to be intoxicated be allowed in the facility
- The party host may arrive 30 minutes prior to setup
- Bentonville Parks and Recreation is not responsible for unattended or damaged items left at the facility.
Renters must give five full business days notice before the reserved date in order to receive a full refund for a cancelled rental. Any cancellations after that will not receive a refund.
In the event a rental reservation has to be cancelled due to inclement weather, a full refund will be given to the renting party if both parties are not able to reschedule. Inclement weather will be determined by the Parks and Recreation Department.
A $5 cancellation fee will be charged for all refunds processed.
Electronic Signature Agreement
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow