2706 S. Walton Blvd.
Bentonville, AR 72712
M, Th, Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Tues. & Wed. 7:30am - 4:30pm
"....the powers of the States in dealing with crime within their borders are not limited, but no State can deprive particular persons or classes of persons of equal and impartial justice under the law."
Chief Justice Melville Fuller; Caldwell v. Texas
The Bentonville District Court (Benton County District Court, Division 2) has jurisdiction over Bentonville, Benton County (within the surrounding areas of Bentonville) and Bella Vista traffic, misdemeanor and ordinance violations. In addition, Bentonville District Court presides over Civil and Small Claims cases when there is proper jurisdiction. The current elected District Judge presides over all cases.
The Bentonville District Court team is comprised of a Chief Court Clerk, Chief Deputy Court Clerk, Deputy Court Clerks, Probation Officers and part-time support staff
- Oversees all traffic violations and misdemeanors
- Costs and fines vary according to violation.
- Bentonville District Court is in session every Tuesday & Wednesday
- Oversees small claims and civil cases
- Filing fees:
- Civil Cases - $80.00-Maximum amount that can be claimed is $25,000
- Small Claims Cases - Filing Fee $65.00 - Maximum amount that can be claimed is $5,000