2706 S. Walton Blvd.
Bentonville, AR 72712
M- Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
The mission of the Bentonville District Court is to administer justice under law equally, impartially and efficiently in a safe, professional environment with dignity and respect for all, furthering the goal of promoting public safety, trust and confidence.
We will be a court system characterized by excellence that strives to attain justice for the individual and society through the rule of law. We will:
• Provide equal access to a fair and effective system of justice for all without excess cost, inconvenience, or delay, with sensitivity to an increasingly diverse society.
• Provide quality service that continuously improves, that meets or exceeds public expectations, and that ensures that all are treated with courtesy, dignity, and respect.
• Acknowledge and enhance the potential of every person in our organization to contribute to the administration of justice through participation, training, and technology.
• Earn the respect and confidence of an informed public.
Statement of Core Values:
Required to accomplish our mission are the following values representing the core of what we stand for as an organization:
• Quality service
• Respect for the individual