Downtown Activity Center: 215 SW A Street Community Center: 1101 SW Citizens Circle
Hours vary by facility
Downtown Activity Center: 479-464-PARK (7275) Community Center: 479-696-0200 email@example.com
Lawrence Plaza is a 7000 square foot multi use facility located just north of the City Square at the corner of NE "A" and Blake St. The park was named after Ernest G. Lawrence, who served as Bentonville's Mayor from 1970 to 1974. Mr. Lawrence was a founding board member of the Helen Walton Children's Enrichment Center and the Peel House Foundation. He also served on the Bentonville School Board and was a member of the Bentonville Rotary Club.
The Fountains at Lawrence Plaza
Season: May 14th-September 17th
Open Daily from 9:00am-10:00pm
Fountains will close the First Friday of every month at 4:00pm
Rules for the Fountains at Lawrence Plaza
- The Splash Pad is unsupervised; use at your own risk.
- Drinking the water is prohibited.
- Rough-housing or violent play is prohibited.
- Children 10 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Footwear is recommended at all times for safety.
- Infants must wear swim diapers.
- Running is prohibited.
- Items NOT permitted in the Splash Pad Area include: pets, bicycles or skateboards, glass containers, and food
Please note: Fountains may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance, or for special events. Patrons are encouraged to clear the splash pad area when lightning is present. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.