Downtown Activity Center: 215 SW A Street Community Center: 1101 SW Citizens Circle
Hours vary by facility
Downtown Activity Center: 479-464-PARK (7275) Community Center: 479-696-0200 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bentonville Parks & Recreation is pleased to offer our Adult Soccer League. Games will take place Tuesday or Thursday evenings in Memorial Park. Teams will have 8 guaranteed games and a post season tournament.
Team Fee: $450
3 League Choices: Gold, Silver, Bronze
How Our League Works:
- Teams submits completed application, roster form and payment to Parks & Recreation Staff for classification into league.
- Teams play 8 v 8, on a short sided field. One official per game is provided in registration cost.
- Teams are required to be in same color uniforms, with numbers.
- Both men & women are eligible to participate in the adult soccer program.
- There will be ten (8) guaranteed games and a post season tournament.
- The tournament schedule may be different than the regular season schedule.
- Each team is responsible for providing a game ball.
- All Games will be held at Memorial Park.
- All participants must be 18 years or older.
Bentonville Parks and Recreation
215 SW A St.
Bentonville, AR 72712
For more information regarding our Adult Soccer Program, please contact Josh Stacey at email@example.com