Memorial Park Sand Volleyball
The Volleyball Courts at Memorial Park include 4 outdoor sand
courts, with lights and paved parking. These tournament ready, premier
municipal courts are located just across from the Skate Park at Memorial, and
are partially surrounded by mature trees and the sounds of nature.
||Courts are available on a first come
first serve basis, however may be reserved for tournaments and/or
special picnic events by submitting a
Special Event Reservation Form to
Bentonville Parks and Recreation via drop off, mail, fax, or
Bentonville Parks & Recreation215 SW "A"
StreetBentonville, AR 72712Fax: 479-271-5970
Rental Rates and
||Bentonville Parks and Recreation is excited to announce a new faith league program in Bentonville. Bentonville Parks and
Recreation’s Faith Recreation League is geared towards members of faith organizations and is open to members of all faiths.
Sand volleyball is the Faith League’s first program.
Sand volleyball will be played on Thursday nights and will be co-ed. Teams are guaranteed 6 regular season matches and a single
elimination tournament. Teams will call their own outs and fouls during the regular season. Season ending awards and league kickoff
event are included in the cost of registration.
How The League Works
- Team submits completed application, roster form, and payment to Parks and Recreation staff for classification into league.
- Each team is guaranteed 6 regular season matches and entry into a single elimination post season tournament.
- This is a 6v6 coed league with 3 men and 3 women playing
together on a team. • Teams will be matched up against each other in a
best-of-3 game series each Thursday. Games are played first to 21 using
- Teams must win by 2. • The Faith League Kick Off event
will take place on April 13th at Memorial Park. Teams are welcome to invite
members of their congregation out to the park for a free picnic and to watch
the exhibition matches.
- A captains meeting will take place at the Kickoff where
teams will receive their team schedule and rule book.
- Teams will play exhibition matches at the Kickoff event
to prepare for the season.
- Teams provide their own uniforms.
- Bentonville Parks and Recreation will provide the
necessary equipment for games.
- All participants must be 18 years or older.
||January 1 – April 2, 2014
||April 10-May 25, 2014
||$150 per team