COMPOST FOR SALE
- Fine grade (screened): $16.00/yd
- Medium grade (unscreened): $12.00/yd
- Coarse grade (compost mulch): $6.00/yd
- Pre-bagged compost (40lbs): $3.00/bag
- Wood Mulch (uncomposted): $8.00/yd
City of Bentonville residents will need to have a Utility Bill and picture ID to
dispose of grass & leaves. However, limbs & brush, only, will be
from all residents, non-residents, and commercial, without a Utility Bill and/or
form of ID.
MATERIALS NOT ACCEPTED
Tree stumps, root balls, railroad ties, sod, dirt, concrete, tires, wire or twine, household trash, appliances, any
wood/lumber product(s), and brush or limbs more than 24 inches in diameter and longer than 8 feet in length.
Recycling bins are available at the compost facility. Recyclable materials are
accepted during normal business hours.
Aluminum cans, newspaper, white office paper, catalogs, magazines, #1 plastic bottles, #2 plastic jugs, clear glass, brown glass,
and green glass.
Additional bins are available for scrap metal, chip cardboard, and corrugated cardboard.
- All recycling materials need to be segregated and loose (unbundled).
- All recycling materials need to be rinsed and drained.
- All caps and lids should be discarded from bottles.
- Cardboard containers should be broken down and flattened.
- No Pyrex, plate glass/ mirrors, styrofoam, or egg cartons.