COVID-19 Safety Measures
Offering you and your family a safe and welcoming place to play is our top priority. Below you will find our COVID-19 safety measures.
- Bleachers have been removed from the facility. Spectators must bring and provide their own seating. Families must remain six feet apart from other families.
- Coaches and parents are encouraged to wear masks at all times when inside the park. Players are encouraged to wear masks when not taking part in an active practice if they are over the age of 10 years old.
- Our team members will be wearing masks while at the fields.
- Players should not share equipment. This includes but is not limited to: bats, catchers gear, fielder’s masks, batting helmets, batting gloves, cleats, sunglasses, or fielder’s glove.
- Restrooms are cleaned daily and multiple times per day during league and tournament play.
- Teams must wipe down dugouts and gate latches before and after using them. Teams should use hand sanitizer before and after practices and games.
Bentonville Community Center
- Masks are required in the facility when not actively exercising. All employees will be wearing masks in the facility.
- Our custodial team cleans and sanitizes the entire facility frequently throughout the day.
- Safety screening has been installed between the majority of fitness equipment.
- The free weight fitness floor has a limited capacity.
- The Wellness Studio has a limited capacity of participants per class.
- The Basketball Gymnasium has a limited capacity and pickup games are not permitted at this time.
- The Track has a limited capacity at this time.
- The Pools have a limited capacity at this time.
- The Kids Center has a limited capacity at this time.
- The Lobby and Citizens Lounge is currently closed.
- The Library and book drop are current closed.
Downtown Activity Center
- Lobby and Restrooms are currently closed.
Events and Programs
- All events and programs have been modified using the Arkansas Department of Health Guidelines to allow for the safest environment possible.