Bentonville Community Center
Welcome to the Epicenter of Fun in Bentonville!
The Bentonville Community Center is an 80,000 square foot facility located in Citizens Park in Southwest Bentonville. The Bentonville Community Center features a natatorium with a leisure pool with multiple water slides, a competition quality pool, pool party room, gymnasium, fitness center with more than 80 pieces of fitness equipment, indoor running track, Citizens Lounge for adults 50+, locker rooms, community banquet rooms with catering kitchen, Kids Center, mini-branch of the Bentonville Public Library, public access WiFi and more.
In addition, the Bentonville Community Center offers a wide variety of recreation programming. Our programs include adult and youth sports, arts and crafts, instructional and fitness aquatic programs, youth camps, fitness classes, and much more.
Bentonville Parks and Recreation offers multiple membership opportunities for the Bentonville Community Center. For membership information, please click HERE.
COVID-19 | Suspended Memberships
Below you will find a link to reactivate your membership. You may also activate your membership by calling us at (479) 696-0200 between 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday.
The Fitness Center, Fitness Classes, and Lap Swimming will resume for members on Monday, May 18, 2020. In order to meet Arkansas State Health Department guidelines, timed sessions will be offered for the fitness center, classes, and swimming to prevent long waits and allow for adequate social distancing. Members can register for sessions online once your membership is activated by clicking the button above.
The Kids Center, Community Rooms, Basketball Gymnasium, Recreational Swim, and our Lounges will remain closed. We expect to be able to open these amenities soon.
Required for entry into the facility, members must be able to answer "NO" to each of the below questions per Arkansas Department of Health regulations:
- Have you traveled to New York, New Jersey, Conneticut, New Orleans, or Overseas in the last 14 days?
- Do you have symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Do you have a compromised immune system or a chronic disease?
- Have you had recent contact with a COVID-19 patient?
Further safety measures taken by Bentonville Parks and Recreation are:
- Members under the age of 16 will not be allowed to use the facility.
- 6 foot spacing must be practiced when entering, exiting, or walking throughout the facility
- 12 foot spacing must be practiced when exercising
- Mask must be worn except when exercising (members must provide their own mask)
- Members must notify a Supervisor or Manager as soon as possible if you test positive for COVID-19 and have used the facility
- Members must clean all equipment with disinfectant wipes before and after each use