- There are no alerts at this time.
New Open Swim Information
Wednesday thru Friday Open Swim will be 3:00-6:30pm - no reservations needed
Starting Saturday, March 6th we will be offering reservations for Saturday Open Swim only. Please see Open Swim page for more details and reservations online.
This is family swim time and there is no age limit for open swim.
Preschool Play is a great time for children to come enjoy the pool without the noise of the play features. This program is offered on Thursday and Friday from 10:00am-12:00pm for children under 6.
Once capacity is reached participants will be asked to wait outside until an available spot opens.
In effort to keep our facility as safe as possible and stay within the guidelines, pool capacity during this time will be limited to 20. This number will include participants and bystanders as well.
Members and Non-members will be able to lap swim throughout posted lap swim hours. We will be allowing 3 swimmers per lane.
During program hours throughout the week there will be limited lanes available for lap swim.
Age limit for lap swimming is 14 years old.
Swimmers will also have to follow specific safety protocols and directives. For a list of these, please see below.
Required for entry into the facility, members must be able to answer "NO" to each of the below questions per Arkansas Department of Health regulations:
- Have you traveled to New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, New Orleans, or Overseas in the last 14 days?
- Do you have symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Do you have a compromised immune system or a chronic disease?
- Have you had recent contact with a COVID-19 patient?
Further safety measures taken by Bentonville Parks and Recreation are:
- 6 foot spacing must be practiced when entering, exiting, or walking throughout the facility
- 12 foot spacing must be practiced when exercising
- Mask must be worn except when exercising (members must provide their own mask)
- Members must notify a Supervisor or Manager as soon as possible if you test positive for COVID-19 and have used the facility
- Members must clean all equipment with disinfectant wipes before and after each use