- Living & Visiting
- Community Resources
- Public Transit
For Bentonville Residents in need of transportation assistance, Ozark Regional Transit provides a few options to allow you to commute to and from your home. Currently, their On-Demand Transit service is free of charge to specific destinations throughout the week. Click here to learn more about this service.
Ozark Regional Transit
For those who are unable to sufficiently utilize Ozark Regional Transit’s On-Demand service, they also offer two alternative options – ADA Paratransit and Demand Response.
- ADA Paratransit Services
- This service is offered outside of ORT’s fixed-route bus service. This complimentary service is available in an area three-quarters (3/4) of a mile in any direction from any of ORT’s fixed routes and within fixed route service times. Click here for more information and to schedule a ride. Call 1-800-865-5901 for more information
- Demand Response
- For those with disabilities who do not qualify for ADA Paratransit and/or live more than 3/4ths of a mile from a fixed route or commuter route, Demand Response is available for you. Please click here for more information and to schedule a ride. Call 1-800-865-5901 for more information.
- Arkansas Department of Human Services – Non-Emergency Transportation (NET)
- The Non-Emergency Transportation (NET) Program can give you a ride to and from your doctor appointments or other covered Medicaid services. You do not have to pay anything and there is no limit on the number of trips or miles you can travel. NET will only take you to and from Medicaid-covered services. For more information, click here or call 1-888-987-1200.
- Faith In Action
- Faith in Action is a volunteer-based organization providing homebound seniors with free non-medical services to help promote their independence, dignity, and quality of life. For information on their transportation services, click here or call 479-463-7870.