- Police Department
- Administration Division
The Administration Division is led by Captain John Hubbard. Captain Hubbard has been with our department since 1994 and has supervised the Records Unit and Emergency Communications Center since 2009. In 2022, the Police Department began a Professional Standards Unit to help us move forward with the CALEA accreditation program for both our Law Enforcement and Communications Center. The Administrative Lieutenant will oversee this unit and changes included realigning our Training Sergeant and Training Clerk under the Administration Division and adding an Accreditation Manager (officer).
The CALEA Accreditation programs provide public safety agencies with an opportunity to voluntarily meet an established set of professional standards, which require:
- Comprehensive and uniform written directives that clearly define authority, performance, and responsibilities
- Reports and analyses to make fact-based and informed management decisions.
- Preparedness to address natural or man-made critical incidents
- Community relationship-building and maintenance
- Independent review by subject matter experts
- Continuous pursuit of excellence through annual reviews and other assessment measures
Being an Accredited agency allows us a stronger defense against lawsuits, creates greater accountability within the agency, reduces risk and liability exposure, and shows an agency’s commitment to excellence in leadership, resource management, & service delivery to meet the community’s needs.
The Records Division of the Bentonville Police Department is a civilian support unit, which provides general record maintenance and data entry for the department.Link to page
The Bentonville Police, Fire, and EMS Telecommunications Center is the 911 Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) for the visitors and citizens of the City of Bentonville.Link to page
City of Bentonville Storm Warning SystemLink to page
Training UnitLink to page
BC Alert Emergency Notification
BCAlert Emergency Notification CenterLink to page