Water Resource Recovery Facility Improvement History 1940-2009
Bentonville Wastewater Treatment Plant Recent Projets and Facts:
- 2018: Installation of the motor control center that operates the significant components in the facility. These components were 33 years old at the time of replacement.
- 2019: Installation of a new screw press to replace the old bio-solids dewatering belt filter press. The belt filter press was 33 years old at the time of replacement.
- 2019: Installation of both clarifiers' drives and sweeps. These components were 33 years old at the time of replacement. Clarifier Drive & Sweep Replacement Video
- 2020: Installation of the new rotors, gearboxes, and motors. The old equipment was 37 years old at the time of replacement.
- 2022: The grit chamber was overhauled with a new drive, sweep, and weir. The chamber was also lined with epoxy to reduce tank corrosion from hydrogen sulfide.
The Bentonville Wastewater Treatment Plant Serves its Residents, Businesses, and Industries.
- Design capacity: 5 MGD (million gallons per day)
- Permit capacity: 4 MGD
- Average daily flow for 2022: 3.08 MGD
- Total Influent flow for 2022: 1124.58 MG