Sign Code

Sign regulations are part of the Zoning Code and enforced by Code Enforcement Officers in the Community Development Department. The sign code regulates permanent and temporary signs on private and public property. 

Signs on Private Property

Signs on Public Property

Sign Permits

A sign permit is required for any sign installed, mounted, placed on public display, modified or replaced with a new sign face, including temporary and permanent signs. Fees for permanent signs are paid after permit approval. No fee is required for a temporary sign.

Sign Permit Application

Applications for a permanent sign requires the applicant to also submit a Code Compliance Application.

Code Compliance Application

Planning Department Logo
  1. Tyler Overstreet

    Planning Services Manager

  2. Code Enforcement

    Physical Address
    305 SW A Street
    Bentonville, AR 72712

  3. Troy Davis

  4. Darren Warren